Allocation Adjustment Mode (also known as first in, first served mode) is now open.
View the online Guide to Allocation Adjustment mode for help.
Note: Student allocations for 2nd and 3rd year Nursing and Midwifery students and for Allied Health students based in clinical schools are managed by the schools. These students do not need to submit preferences.
Allocation Adjustment provides you with the opportunity to:
- Check that you have been allocated to a class for all the activities you’re enrolled in, and resolve any problems
- Allocate to any classes you have not already been allocated to
- Change classes if there are places available
Troubleshooting tips to remember:
- Make sure you’re using Firefox or Chrome – do not use Internet Explorer
- Double check you’ve logged into 2019 Allocate+ – not a previous year’s system
- You may receive a timeout error after 30 seconds during peak periods, click ‘ok’ on the error message and try again
Need help? Check out our Timetable FAQs for more information.